Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's the best hair styling product to make my hair look messy/choppy?

It depends on the length of your hair, but I've always used Redken Rewind. Just rub it in your hands until it looks like a spiderweb when you pull your hands apart. It's really sticky. Take a small amount from your palms onto your fingertips and just shake your hands through your hair randomly, then pull at the ends to make it look chunky %26amp; pieced out. A wax based product would work better than a gel. Good luck!What's the best hair styling product to make my hair look messy/choppy?
Scissors and a bad hair dresser *giggles*What's the best hair styling product to make my hair look messy/choppy?
pantene has a new texturize line of products there is a really great wax that i use to make my hair look messy
bed head
definitly ';bed head';
Gel, gel, gel. I use John Frieda for curly hair--works so good.
BeesWax
Ask your hair stylist to layer it for you (to make it choppy) then might want to use wax or gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment