Monday, February 6, 2012

Who know's their hair styling products enough to help me?

I want a new curling iron for my birthday, which takes place next month. So I'm looking into some of the higher end ones because my revlon iron died after 6 months, the conair after a year, and the bedhead fried my hair. I want a curling iron that won't do alot of damage, will give me great looking, big, loose curls, and won't break before I get plenty of use out of it.





Should I get an Enzo Milano, Ginalli Milano, or Jose Eber curling iron?





If possible please give me some of the highlights of the effects of the curling iron you reccomend, and details as to why you reccomend it?Who know's their hair styling products enough to help me?
I don't know brands, but I do know that if you want minimal damage, make sure it is adjustable by temperature (not numbers, like 1,2...) so you can use the lowest heat setting possible and still get the curls. Also, use a styling product that is heat activated. Good luck on getting an answer about the curler.

No comments:

Post a Comment