Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Which hair styling product should I get: Joico Spiker or Short Sexy Hard Up Gel?

I have short thick straight hair about 1.5 inchesWhich hair styling product should I get: Joico Spiker or Short Sexy Hard Up Gel?
I much prefer Joico's products over the Sexy Hair Concepts line.





As for the Joico Spiker, it really depends on what the look you're going for is. If you want spikes without flexibility or memory styling, Joico Spiker is for you. I'm not much for gel, and the Short Sexy Hard Up Gel is definitely a gel! It will make the hair hard, and also does not have memory styling. The Joico Spiker will not make it look as hard and doesn't give the gel appearance.





Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy their Dry Spray Wax, and their Pliable Paste. Both of these are from the design collection (I will include links to tutorials on these products on YouTube).





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment