Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What hair styling product should i use?

Hi my hair is medium length and is fairly thick, i don't want to spike it but i do want a flat style though, i'm looking for something that will keep my hair in shape and keep it soft at the same time, one with conditioner will be nice but if it doesn't then it doesn't matter as long as its good :D thank you in advance for any responses :)What hair styling product should i use?
I have the same hair and i also wear my hair flat. I use the new garnier triple nutrition with olive, avocado, and shea oils in it. I dont use the shampoo and conditioner all in one but i think they have that if you would rather use that than them separate.What hair styling product should i use?
I suggest American crew fiber my boyfriend uses it and it works really well. It will give you an all day hold, that looks natural. It is easy to use and will not leave your hair crusty.
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment