Monday, February 6, 2012

What are some inexpensive hair styling products and where might I find them?

I'm trying to get a look similar to this:

http://hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/short_hairstyles_3018.php



I was wondering if anyone knows of products that are fairly cheap for that style? And I don't really care much for unnecessary products like shine or whatever. Just like, the gel or spray or what's used because I don't need it to look like salon quality. My hair is really thick and kind of wavy so I have to straighten first. I just don't want to be paying like, $30 for a product :[. Any ideas? They're much appreciated :]What are some inexpensive hair styling products and where might I find them?
i have the perfect stuff for you, add this boutique on myspace she sells all types of hair products to give you just that style and she can also get a first customer discount add her www.myspace.com/shidarocks she has a amazing sale going on with everything you will need way under you limit,if you have a myspace just ask her about her hair prodcutsWhat are some inexpensive hair styling products and where might I find them?
Revlon is a good cheap brand! You can get their stuff at CVS, Wallgreen, Wallmart and any drugstore! Here is an amazing makeup guru talking about the top 10 products. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKvS2ZeQf/a> She also has reviews on other cheap stuff products! just go on her channel and look through her stuff!
You can probably get all these products at a drug store. But getting all of them would cost around 40 dollars. Go to WalGreens or Rite Aid and see what they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment