Friday, February 10, 2012

Does this suit me and what hair styling product? ?

Part One:


http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0%26amp;viewAllFlag=%26amp;catalogId=17551%26amp;storeId=12555%26amp;categoryId=85975%26amp;parent_category_rn=39015%26amp;productId=1042699%26amp;langId=-1





I love the shirt, but because of the yellow I'm not sure its entirly my colour, however before I get a chance to find it in topman (assuming they have it in) I was wondering what you think?





http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2062/134/3/653429549/n653429549_1391409_4838.jpg





me on the right^ we look terrible but its the only one i could find because my webcam only takes in black and white hahaha








Part Two:





I don't know the first thing about hair gel/ mousse or whatever you call it. I don't want the stupid spiky pike look, or the wet look, I just want to have a bit more control over my hair after I've washed it and some other times, so it stays in place how I like it :)





http://photos-c.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v1031/134/3/653429549/n653429549_1174242_1690.jpg





thats the only other picture I have of my hair right now, normally it's splayed outwards at the back more, I guess its a semi generic indie rocker type style but you might disagree haha. What kind of gel is best for me then?





Thank you very much!Does this suit me and what hair styling product? ?
That shirt is wonderful, please get it!





Also, Bumble %26amp; Bumble Sumo Tech is the absolute BEST hair gel in the world. It's hard to find, but you can get it for sure on Amazon.





Good luck, cutie!Does this suit me and what hair styling product? ?
i like th shirt, it would go with a jacket and jeans on u, or AS a jacket..


but i dont think u need gel, if u dont want ur hair spiky.. plus it makes it all sticky, im not a huge fan...





ur better off getting ur hair cut! and if u still want more controll, buy wax, its way better u can buy @ most hairdressers, or say a boots..





hope this helped, even if only veery vaguely..
that is a really really nice shirt, and i think it would suit you.


don't know much about the gel question, but your hair looks great in the second photo anyway!
the shirt is cool. It suits you. Look up bumble and bumble hair wax. Your hair would be perfect for it. If you can't find it...any hair wax will do.
Yea the shirt will look awesome


catwalk volumizing foam is awesome for hair
YA THE SHIRT WILL LOOK GOOD ON YOU. THE ONLY COLOURS YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM ARE RED AND WHITE/CREAM (ANY WISHY WASHY PALE COLOURS)
you need braces more than the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment