Monday, February 6, 2012

Please help! Hair styling products for fine, frizzy, & wavy hair?

I already use shampoo and conditioner for wavy/ curly hair but now i need a styling product. I'm sick of straighting it and would like a product that i can use while my hair is wet ( styling product)..that will help define the waves in my hair. Something that will give me that beachy wavy hair look.





Ive tried too many products that are too heavy for my fine hair and end up making my hair look greasy.





I would prefer some type of mousse or gel or anything i guess..


Thanks in advance =)Please help! Hair styling products for fine, frizzy, %26amp; wavy hair?
Here ya go!





I use this!





-Sunsilk Waves of Envy, Beach Waves Spray!!!! Its super cheap, like $4.00!!!!!Please help! Hair styling products for fine, frizzy, %26amp; wavy hair?
Garnier Fructis Sleek And Shine Anti-Frizz Serum. Works like a charm! Also, same brand sleek And Shine Anti-Humidity.
Aussie Mousse/leave in conditioner or Beyond The Zone Noodlehead(sallys beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment