Friday, February 10, 2012

Hair styling products???

I'm looking to style my hair with a product that won't give that wet clumped look like Gel does, i want it to look naturally styled and dry but strong enough so my hair doesn't hang on my forehead as i can't stand it.





Thanks all.Hair styling products???
Hi there





Have you tried tigi products?





They are fab!! not only will they give you all day hold but most of the products can also be brushed out!





Another fab product that my partner uses is D.F.I b y american crew- Its has a lovely smell and his hair syays put but without the stick hard feeling most waxes tend to do





Hope this helps xxHair styling products???
One word: Pomade. There are many different kinds. Look at the link for some of them...
try a gell wax look for a matt finish one it will hold your hair with a dry look and wont be clumpy unless you style it that way.. just be carefull with how much you use... good luck ..
hairspray ??
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment