Friday, February 10, 2012

Hair Styling Product 10 Points?

Okay, so I was looking online and found the Infiniti Hair Designer by Conair鈩?Hot Air Styler. Okay, so, I have thin, medium length hair that is very wavy and unmanageable. I have a crappy $20 flat iron that鈥檚 very bulky and large. I do not like it very much, but it鈥檚 the only flat iron that doesn鈥檛 damage my very fine hair. The thing is, I have 2 layers, and by the time I step outside (outside in Texas, where it gets very humid) my hair gets wavy and crazy again. I was wondering if this Infiniti product would make this problem go away, and is it easy to use?Hair Styling Product 10 Points?
No, of course not.





It's not the iron that makes it last longer. It's you -- and your hair. You are not doing it properly. If your hair was dry, and you straightened it, it would stay that way. Yes, in very humid areas, your hair will revert to its normal structure. But Texas is not always humid.





I believe you are not drying your hair properly before trying to straighten it. You should use a blow-dryer to straighten it as much as possible, This would make the job so much easier. When it is completely and thoroughly dry, then you use the iron to straighten and smoothen the last little bit. You can use a finishing spray to keep the humidity out (hair spray only attracts dirt and water) and you will be fine.





Be sure you are doing it properly, and it will always stay straight.Hair Styling Product 10 Points?
hello what kind of plates does your iron have if you use a ceramic straightener it may yield you better results the ceramic plates help more of the water in your hair evaporate into the air so that your hair contains less moisture and the humidity doesnt affect it as fast check this link for low cost high end salon style ceramic hair straighteners like ghd and chi





http://www.glamrockz.com/catalog/
I have heard that particular styler works well.


As far as the humidity goes, try looking for some


products that are heat serums, or thermal sprays,


that are resistant to humidity, like tressame' or Aussie.





I have really curly hair, and I find that using thin plated


straighteners give better results, and they are lightweight, and


VERY easy to use.





hope I helped!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment