Friday, February 10, 2012

Hair styling products...?

I was wondering if there is a product which can keep hair heavy, moist, smooth and straight.





I have long hair upto my neck and right when i come out of the shower it's perfectly smooth and stays down. When it dries, it puffs up and gets all messy.





Currently I use some Pantene thingy with conditioner 2 in 1. After my hair dries it puffs up and looks bulgy pretty ugly.





does anyone know if there is a product which can keep my hair moist, striaght and heavy so it does not bulg out.?Hair styling products...?
sunsilk has a leave in conditioner to smooth out kinks and waves to make it straight. i dont know about the heavy and moist part, but experiment with products, you might find one that works well for YOU.
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment