Friday, February 10, 2012

Hair styling product help?

i am looking for a hair styling product that will help me spike my hair but i want a product that is easy to apply in my hair and wont make my hair sticky crunchy ar have that wet look.Hair styling product help?
I actually have a couple different products that I use. I use Got2Be spiking glue when I want hard spikes, because it works well and holds all day. The other product I use is a texture paste by Redkin. It works fairly well if the hair you are spiking is not very long (generally 1.5 inches or less) and doesn't make your spikes hard and crunchy, it looks very natural.Hair styling product help?
assuming you are a man(freddy), my man uses american crew forming cream. It has a nice hold and at the same time is very pliable. try it out, i bet you'll love it.
  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment