Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where to get celebrity hair extensions?

I really want hair like Miley Cyrus or Vanessa Hudgens, where can I get hair like them?Where to get celebrity hair extensions?
You could do the hair extensions yourself. I ordered a instructional DVD and some supplies, and my sister was able to put them in my hair. It is pretty easy to do using the micro-links and pre-tipped hair. You can buy the supplies anywhere online. I got the DVD at amazon it was


ASIN: B000QG6TW6 Otherwise you will pay 600-1500 to get them done at a salon. Good Luck! It will look nice as long as you part right.Where to get celebrity hair extensions?
I sell do it yourself kits, email me!
do a websearch and i bet a bunch of results will come up!!! i think they have natural hair, though
From a salon!
That's their natural hair color and length. duh! Go to any salon, and show them the pic
ewwwwww u like those disney freaks

No comments:

Post a Comment