Thursday, December 29, 2011

Celebrity hair styles blonde on top with black hair underneath?

im looking to get my hair dyed so that it is blond on top with black underneath- similar to this picture: http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot鈥?/a>





i need pictures to show my hairdresser on wednesday. do you know of any celebrities that i could find on google that have done this to their hair?Celebrity hair styles blonde on top with black hair underneath?
hey hun i had that hair colour for ageses its totally hot and head turning. i did mine myself and a few other of my gf just go to ya hairdresser and tell them theyll know exactly wat ya want trust me this is wats inn at the moment....


now i have dark brown hair....Celebrity hair styles blonde on top with black hair underneath?
I'm wanting my hair like that also but I don't wanna look like a skunk so Im gonna go with a dark or lighter brown. Brandy on Shot of Love with Telia Tequila and Trisha on the Real World Sydney has theirs like that. I like Trisha's better though. Brandy's looks a lil cheap looking.

Report Abuse



In early 1986 I was riding my motorcycle from Minnesota to the East Coast and somewhere in Ohio I ran into a band called ';Berlin';. The lead singer's hair was just as you've described, and I thought it (OK, SHE) was the hottest thing I'd seen in a long time.





Here's the VH1 flipbook site with their pictures. Just click on ';photo gallery';.





http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/berlin/fli鈥?/a>





There are a few with different angles of her hair. These pictures are recent and she's done her hair the old ';trademark'; way again.
Well Remy Ma and Keyshia Cole all wear there hair like that it is call a color change
I believe Nicole Richie used to have hair like that.
honeslty, i would reconsider your look. many girls have been dubbed ';skunks'; because of this look. if that doesnt bother you, then go for it. no idea of celebrities w/ that hair color (probably because it looks trashy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment