Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can anyone suggest a celebrity hair salon in Beverly Hills, where I can get a good tier-layered hair cut?

I am willing to spend lots of $$, if needed, to find someone at a hair salon who can give me a great hair cut. I have long hair that got thrashed by a horrible hair cut about a year ago. I want to even out the layers and make nice, gradual, tiered layers. Can anyone suggest a good place and stylist, maybe in Beverly Hills?Can anyone suggest a celebrity hair salon in Beverly Hills, where I can get a good tier-layered hair cut?
Britnney Spear's Hair Salon..............Can anyone suggest a celebrity hair salon in Beverly Hills, where I can get a good tier-layered hair cut?
you want to spen alot of$$$$$$ well, I can't really help you with that.....
go to gravety hair salon,they cut your hair while you hang upside down.
Sorry
asks these sites:





salonsearch.com


ask.com
i'm an indian.
i dont know im from chicago
no. can't believe you've waited a whole year, to get this straightened out. Sounds like you just feel like telling us you can ';afford a really great haircut'; But there are places EVERYWHERE in the country where you can go and get really great haircuts, that don't necessarily have to be a ton of money.


Just depends on the stylist.


Don't you know anyone who has ';a really great haircut'; if so ask them where they went then go to their stylist.
  • lip balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment